Words of Wisdom
Life's Little Instruction Book
by H Jackson Brown J
1. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
2. Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
3. Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures.
4. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks softly.
5. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.
6. Be kinder than necessary.
7. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
8. Commit yourself to constant self-improvement.
9. Don't major in minor things.
10. Never cut what can be untied.
The little book contains over 500 interesting 'thoughts' many
of them very practical.
There are three volumes and are available at
The Bluebell Bookshop, Penrith.
FRONT PAGE - CURRENT NEWS - PICTURE LIBRARY - FEATURES PAGE - SITE MAP